Friday, July 20, 2007

Stew Mac Diaries 2

I just checked the DHL website and my kit seems to have not only arrived in Japan, but it is sitting in the Yokohama warehouse awaiting delivery! I figure that it will be delivered sometime today. I am amazed at how fast it made it all the way over here. Perhaps I could DHL myself and family back to the US for our next trip seeing as it would take a lot less time than commercial air travel (joke!).

Continuing in my long tradition of putting the cart before the horse, I passed the time on the train yesterday by starting to design the label to put inside (and listening to UkeCast #221).

The UkeCast can be found here: http://www.ukecast.com/

I have come up with a neat design that blends several aspects of my life here in Japan into one simple design. I did a few sketches and am happy with the outcome. I can't quite decide on what style of lettering to use, but hopefully that will become apparant when I'm making the color version. I'd like to make a data version for future use as well.
Hopefully I can find some time to make a run to the hardware store to get my supplies together.
Pics to come!

See you next time!

Kanagawa G

No comments: