Sunday, July 29, 2007

Stew Mac Diaries 10

I was quite busy over the weekend with work and several important around the house fix-it jobs such as taking care of clogged drains, sticky doorknobs, etc. As Red-Green always said, "If they don't find ya handsome, at least they'll find ya handy!"

I glued the face on my ukulele and glued the supports to the back. The supports look crooked in the photo, but they really aren't. I took this picture from a funny angle to minimize the glare from the flash bouncing off of the wooden table.
I hope to shape and insert the soundboard supports and bridge back in the next day or two. I also need to get cracking on the label for the inside. I hope to swing by the store to pick up some high quality paper and acid-free glue so I can print the label and stick it to the back.
I can't wait to do the final shaping of the body!
See you next time,
Kanagawa G

No comments: